media file (audio or video). It displays a cursor in the score that is synchronized with the playback
(see synpdf for synchronizing PDF score files).
You can select your own score- and media file.
- The score is rendered as SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) with
- Reads ABC or MusicXML (on the fly translated to ABC with
- Plays mp3 or ogg audio. Plays mp4 or webm video.
- Can load and synchronize video's directly from YouTube.
- Score and media can be opened/saved locally or from Dropbox.
- Can preload score, media and synchronization data.
- Shows a line cursor or a shaded measure or no cursor (just scrolling score).
- Automatic synchronization of synthesized audio if score has tempo markings
- Manual synchronization by clicking on the first beat of a measure when it sounds
- Can show a metronome attached to the playing measure
- Can show count-in before starting playback
- Can synchronize multiple devices for orchestre direction (tested with iPads)
- Can import the same timing data into different score parts (orchestre direction)
Youtube player demos:
- BWV 539 prelude, directly from youtube, speed 1.5
- Muriel Anderson (preload from dropbox, video from youtube)
- Same as above, but playback
starts 10 secs before the first measure of the score and stops 10 secs after the first measure.
usage info, the change log
bug reports, remarks to