media file (audio or video). It displays a cursor in the score that is synchronized with the playback
(see synpdf for synchronizing PDF score files).
You can select your own score- and media file.
- The score is rendered as SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) with
- Reads ABC or MusicXML (on the fly translated to ABC with
- Plays mp3 or ogg audio. Plays mp4 or webm video.
- Can load and synchronize video's directly from YouTube.
- Score and media can be opened/saved locally or from Dropbox.
- Can preload score, media and synchronization data.
- Shows a line cursor or a shaded measure or no cursor (just scrolling score).
- Automatic synchronization of synthesized audio if score has tempo markings
- Manual synchronization by clicking on the first beat of a measure when it sounds
- Can show a metronome attached to the playing measure
- Can show count-in before starting playback
- Can synchronize multiple devices for orchestre direction (tested with iPads)
- Can import the same timing data into different score parts (orchestre direction)
Youtube player demos:
usage info, the change log
bug reports, remarks to