media file (audio or video). It displays a cursor in the score that is synchronized with the playback
You can select your own score- and media file.
- Reads pdf or jpg score files. Recognizes and synchronizes systems, staves and measure bars.
- Plays mp3 or ogg audio. Plays mp4 or webm video.
- Can load and synchronize video's directly from YouTube.
- Score and media can be opened/saved locally or from Dropbox.
- Can preload score, media and synchronization data.
- Can import the same timing data into different score parts (orchestre direction)
usage info, the change log
bug reports, remarks to